Last updated: May 25, 2018
■ What data we collect
We collect data directly from you when you complete a form or register at our website by e-mail, post, telephone or SMS (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number).
We may collect information when you call us or send us any correspondence, when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in seminar.
Website usage information may also be collected using cookies (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system, page views and information as your use of our website (e.g. frequency and timing) and, if you arrived at our site via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page).
■ How we use your data
We may use the information you share with us and the information we collect through your use of our website in the ways described below and as described at the time of capture.
- Providing you with information on products and services that you have asked for or that we think you'll find useful.
- Handling all your request for orders, samples, technical support, etc.
- Understanding how people interact with our websites.
- Enhancing our website's overall design, layout and functionality
- Determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
■ How long we keep your data
■ Your rights
- You have the right to be informed of how your personal data will be processed.
- You can modify your privacy setting at any time and request your personal data to be processed, restrict processed or not to be processed.
- You have the right to rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate.
- You have the right to request the deletion of Personal Data held about you.
- You have the right to access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests.
If you would like to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
■ Google Analytics
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to measure traffic to our site and how users interact with our site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this website. The Google Analytics terms specify that no personally identifiable information may be collected through the Google Analytics software.
■ Use of "Cookies"
"Cookies" are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your device. By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your device. However, you can also view our website without cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually prevent accepting cookies by changing your browser settings. You can delete cookies stored on your device at any time. The exact instructions for how to do this can be found in the manual for your browser or device.
Cookies help us give you a better website, by letting us monitor what's working and what isn't through site traffic analysis. Please be assured that accepting a cookie does not give us access to your device or personal information under any circumstances. If you choose not to accept cookies it may result in a reduced availability of the services provided on our website.
■ How to contact us