Terms of Website Use
The following terms govern the use of this website.
■ Disclaimer of LiabilityAll information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis and for reference only. In no event will Capxon be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website or its contents.
■ CopyrightCopyright of the contents on this website belongs to Capxon. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, modification is prohibited.
■ Links to other websitesThis website may be linked to other websites. Such links are provided as a convenience to you. Capxon is not responsible for the contents of those website.
◆ Warning & Disclaimer：
- Specification and description for the component(s) are subject to change without notice.
- Operation conditions (ambient temperature, ripple current, thermal resistance, etc.) may affect the lifetime of a capacitor, please consult Capxon for lifetime calculation in your application.
- For aerospace or military application and for life‐saving or life‐sustaining applications please consult us before design‐in in your application.
- Under no circumstance, Capxon warrants that any Capxon product is suitable for the purposes intended for your application, even Capxon knows the application.
It is buyer’s duty and obligation to check and make sure that Capxon’s products are suitable for the purposes intended and select the correct and proper Capxon product.
- Except for the written express warranties, Capxon DO NOT, impliedly, by assumption or whatever else, warrant, undertake, promise any other warranty or guaranty for Capxon’s Products.